Wednesday 1 September 2010

Departure

Its the 31st of August, and I'm off to Australia.  Obviously this blog looks a bit bare to begin with, I'm only starting it with about an hour before I head off to the airport, but hopefully I'll stick at it and we'll see where it leads.  Part ramblings about grad-student life, part travelogue, part cultural sterotyping and part science blog is the aim of this, we'll see how it goes, I bet I end up talking about Arsenal. I'm taking with me approximately my own weight in stuff, half on the plane, and half in a box being freighted.  Its really not that much stuff to be fair.  I do have accommodation for at least a couple of days, got that sorted towards the death.  And I finally got paid for my last couple of weeks from my previous employer, so I have a small amount of money too. So how hard can it be?


Its been great seeing everybody over the last few weeks but for now its, adios amigos, see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment